Monday, March 4, 2013

Last Days!!

The time has come for me to leave Korea again and here are some random pics form my last few days in the amazingly awesome Guri!!

Once back from Lotte World Justine helped me move the final things out of my apartment   I then went to stay with her for the last three nights in Korea!  Crazy thing seeing it all empty!  It was a small, windowless place with major mold problems but it was home and I will miss it!

Justine liked my hood picture so much she wanted to try and get her own!

She looks super skinny here!

So as a gift for me Rachel decided to take me to a Marriott buffet and it had some amazing dishes.  At the buffet part we had sushi, sashimi shrimp, cold cuts, cheese and many different salads!  In addition they brought us this meat plate with lobster, huge shrimp, two cuts of steak and abalone.  This plate you could order as many time as you wanted or even just one of the items.     

Here I am in awe of all the food we are eating.

No buffet is complete without a dessert buffet.

Lastly we got a molten chocolate cake but it was quite dry and super, super rich!  I liked the old lady next to us who wouldn't eat the cake because she swore it was not cooked all the way.  It was just some fudge in the bottom.  She kept telling the waitress it wasn't done but it was.  She wouldn't even let her husband eat it!


The drive home we got to see the bridge I love seeing all the time.  

Beautiful!


And a sunset on the way back to Guri for dinner!  I couldn't believe I was headed to eating again!


At my going away dinner Karen and Crystal came and this is Karen.  Such a cutie and great kid!

Not my last last night but night before and I really wanted a cake.  We tried for a Paris Baguette cake and they didn't have any so we went to Baskin Robbins and got this really cute and yummy cake!  I love their cute cakes and sometimes you even get delicious ones!

Another great year in Korea and I will miss it always!




No comments:

Post a Comment